If you're an administrator or coordinator who manages other people's calendars or email, here's how to get started setting up delegation for your manager's calendar or inbox, creating group meetings or events for large audiences, and more.
Administrative Assistant Resources
- Setting up delegated Gmail
- Common Gmail tasks
- Tips for improving efficiency
- Recommended Gmail Labs for administrative assistants
- Setting up a delegated calendar
- Managing events on behalf of your manager
- Scheduling meeting rooms
- Updating event details
- Recommended Calendar Labs for administrative assistants
Video (2 min): Learn how to set up Gmail so you can manage your supervisor's Inbox and send mail on his or her behalf.
Video (4:20 min): Learn how to set up Google Calendar so you can manage your supervisor's calendar, creating meetings and responding to invitiations on his or her behalf.